Monday, September 6, 2010

Semi-hiatus. 0 comment

Ehy. I'm back, like finally. :B
Sorry for neglecting this blog, and it doesn't really matters whether I apologise to it or not. Afterall, no one is reading. Just look at the pathetic tagboard at the corner of my plain, old, boring blog. Hah.
Common tests results are back, yes, I improved tremendously on math. Awesome Mrs Tay or what? Afterall, all these primary-one-teaching-style works perfectly on me. Like, who cares how the teacher teach? The most important is that you get good grades right? :@
FTE Literature test is like over. Hah, one down. c;
And the English oral is like over too, as in the conversation part. Tmrw's the Picture and Reading one. It sucks big time to talk to a MAC. :S
Anyway, had a good time with K.Manting and C.Shiying today @Cineleisure. Idk if it's counted as a shopping spree to them, but to me, it is; cos I seemed like the only one that is buying alot of things. Hah. Movie-d too. Hah, you can't imagine what had happened before getting the movie tickets.
Anyway, full time cabbing up and down, surcharge fucking expensive. >:
Dinnered with Manting @18chefs and went home at 8.

Wow, i have loads of things to do. Byebye.
Jiayi, don't procrastinate. You still have alot alot of homeworks not done yet!!

xx/
JIAYI. /